Thursday, November 6, 2008

PreMarket 11/06/08



I'm feeling much better today. I got both an Influenza and Pneumonia Vaccines on Tuesday. Yesterday, I did not feel very well, and could not focus. Today, I'm back to normal.

The market thus far at 0530 ET is still trending down.

Unemployment Data today, and Employment Situation Data tomorrow.



It is interesting that the 50% correction point is also the bottom of that consolidation zone of 10/29-30/08. Let's see if that holds as support.

Reconfigured my trading station this morning. On Monitor 1 I have the 1 minute chart of the ES futures with the $TICK and the Matrix Window. On Monitor 2 I have one window of the 620 tick of the ES Futures in order to see Market Structure for the last two days at one glance. I put the VIX, Advance - Decline Line and 5 Minute ES/$TICK chart in a separate Workspace on Monitor 1.


Charles

No comments:

Post a Comment